网页浏览总次数

2012年1月17日星期二

Fashion is all about taking risks and having fun




Fashion is all about taking risks and having fun. Something too conventional and expected will never be given the kind of appreciation and notice a risky fashion item will always have.



And speaking of risky, here we have a perfectly good Proenza Schouler PS1 Satchel stamped with a “look at me” kind of floral print. The dark brown leather is obviously contrasting with the print, and it is a bit unlikely of the brand to bring in florals to a PS1, which has got me raising an eyebrow.



I’m a bit perplexed with this one. As much as I love PS, this might be a tad too much for me. What are your thoughts? Do you love it or think it’s a mockery?







There are only a couple of celebrity fashion lines that are really worthy of the limelight and hats off to Victoria Beckham for being one of them. I know she was stereotyped as the quintessential skinny bitch who just had to have all the hottest designer purses but don’t hate on her too much. She has worked real hard to be able to transform into a REAL designer.



Victoria Beckham’s line was recently shown in New York Fashion Week. This new range of clothing and accessories will be at a slightly lower price range than her last collection.



The handbags were more than notable. And although most of it was of limited and neutral hues, there were also some pop of bright citrus colors here and there. Subtle colorblocking was also applied to some of the bags. In total, I loved the whole collection BUT it left me thinking too. Victoria Beckham wants to torture me by blatantly promoting a weird way to tote around a purse. Hmmm.. Should I start carrying my bags like this??







And of course, I would have to squeeze the clutches to add some drama too…







Recently, Fendi presented their Fall 2011 Collection in Milan’s Fashion Week. The smokey-eyed, pale-lipped models strutted in ladylike ensembles, with fur and ruffle details prevailing the looks. Karl Lagerfeld’s vision was a collage that showcased a mismatch of textures and colors that so wonderfully worked together.



The handbags in the collection did not disappoint as well. This season, we will be seeing a lot of different new takes of the favorites: Silvana, 2Bag and Peekaboo. There is also a new bag in Fendi town – the Chameleon, which has already gotten some major praises from the public. These new bags also feature some of your favorite exotic leathers and I have my eye on the Ostrich Peekaboo, which looks more interesting and exotic than its croc counterpart. Here are some more pictures from the collection.

没有评论:

发表评论